Agreement on Regular Scholarly Exchange between the Society for Sociological Theory in Japan and the Korean Society for Social Theory
- Article I
- The Society for Sociological Theory in Japan and the Korean Society for Social Theory will host a joint panel with other participants when such panel is available at each other's annual conference every other year.
- Article II
- Each organization will extend a formal invitation to the members of the other organization to participate in the special joint panel mentioned in Article I and other general sessions at each organization's annual conferences.
- Article III
- The details of the joint panel, including the panel agenda, participants and the composition of the delegation of the invitee organizations, will be decided each year through a mutual consulation and the consensus of the Society for Sociological Theory in Japan and the Korean Society for Social Theory.
- Article IV
- The host organization will be responsible for the local accomodations for the invitee organization's delegation (up to two persons officially) while the airfares of the delegation will be borne by the invitee organization.
- Article V
- The Agreement will be effective from October 30, 2010 and can be terminated with a three-month written notice. The Agreement is a general outline of the exchange and cooperation between the two organizations, and can be amended throught a joint decision. Before engaging in a common activity such as the annual conference, representatives form each side may consult on the specific conditions under which it will be implemented. The Agreement will be valid for 4 years and its renewal will be decided in 4 years on the mutual agreement.